Sunday, December 27, 2015

My Makeup Collection : Eyeshadow Palettes

Many Youtubers and bloggers have been starting a series on their channel/blog about their makeup collection. Once or twice a month, they will show and review all of their products in one makeup category such as foundations, blushes or mascaras all in one video. I find these videos so helpful and interesting and its inspired me to start the series on my blog. 

Today, I am going to be writing about the eye shadow palettes I own. I hope that if you are looking to find an eye shadow palette, this blog post will help guide you into knowing what you are looking for. 


Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV

When I first started getting into the makeup world, I bought this at ULTA and thought it was the coolest thing. I used it a lot a few years ago but not much anymore. Urban Decay eye shadows are great and I definitely used to get a lot of use out of this.

Tarte Tartelette
This palette is definitely one of my favorites. Matte eye shadows will always be my go to shadows and this palette gives me what I want and more. The shadows blend so easily and each row of colors correspond so well with the other colors in that row. I think its a great palette for beginners.
LORAC Pro 2 Palette
I bought this one about a year and a half ago and again I love it. I don't use it as much as I used to but I really should start up again. The colors are so beautiful. You get a wide variety of mattes and shimmers that work so well with one another. I definitely recommend. The quality of LORAC eye shadows are out of this world.
Urban Decay Naked 2
This was the second palette I bought when I was learning about eye shadow and it was my favorite for a while. Bootycall will always be my favorite color to highlight my brow bone with and I use at least one color out of this palette almost everyday.
Morphe 35O
Now, for my favorite palette by far. I have done a review on this already so I won't say much but I really don't think I will every find another palette that could ever compare to this one.
Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar
I got this last week from one of my friends so I don't have much to say just yet but let me just say that it literally smells like chocolate so that's a huge plus right there!





UPDATE
I had a very blessed Christmas this year. I spent it with so many people that I love and care for and it was an all around great time. This week was very hectic so my post today wasn't the best it could have been but I promise my blog will be advancing from here. I was given a camera for Christmas and when I start to get the hang of it, I will be trying to post makeup or DIY tutorials on looks and ideas that I love. I also have an ULTA haul coming up and would love to take requests. I hope everyone had a very merry and blessed Christmas!

*DUPE ALERT*
 One of the most sought after Mac lipsticks is called "Velvet Teddy". It is a beautiful nude color that would look amazing on any skin tone. With it being almost $20, I could never get myself to buy it although I did research and found a very inexpensive duplicate to the color "Velvet Teddy". Wet N Wild's MegaLast Lip Color in "Bare It All" is such a beautiful color that is very similar to the Mac lipstick. It is only $2 which is an extreme difference from "Velvet Teddy" which is $17. I use the Wet N Wild lipstick almost every day and it really feels and presents itself like a high end lipstick. I highly recommend it.
http://thestylescrapbook.co.uk.gridhosted.co.uk/tag/mac/

2 comments:

  1. Gr8 detective work to help us save Miss Madelyn!! VGTK (very good to know!) Thank you for all $ saving tips!

    ReplyDelete