Sunday, December 13, 2015

Must Haves I Can't Live Without ♥

Trying new makeup products is one of my favorite things to do. I can always find a reason to buy something new. But, sometimes I find myself going back to products I have had for a long time because I just can't get enough of them. I wanted to share some of those must have items I just can't go without!





Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder
I have done a review on this a few posts back. This has been my favorite face powder for the past couple of months. I have a feeling I will continue to love this for a while! The price is amazing as well.




L'OREAL Telescopic Mascara
I have tried plenty of mascaras and not one of them has made my lashes look as great as this one. This product lengthens and separates my eyelashes like crazy. The wand is very firm and skinny which really grabs at each lash lengthening and coating with product. It is also very affordable!









Revlon ColorStay Foundation
This is my favorite foundation of all time. I loved Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation for a long time and I find the two very comparable. I choose to buy the cheaper option which is this one.






Anastasia Brow Wiz
I don't even know what I can say to fully explain how much I love this brow pencil. It makes my eyebrows look phenomenal everyday! The tip is very fine and tiny which makes each stroke look like one of your own eyebrow hairs. It comes with a spooly at the end to blend out the marks you have made. It is such a great product I greatly recommend it.





Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
This is another product I don't know how to fully describe how amazing it is. After using this for quite some time, I can't imagine spending more than $10 on a different concealer. It blends out like a dream and doesn't ever crease for me. 















No comments:

Post a Comment