Sunday, December 6, 2015

Beauty Blender VS. Real Techniques Sponge



I have been a very strong lover of the Beauty Blender for quite some time now. I would use it everyday to apply any cream product that I was putting on. It was better than any brush I owned and I never thought I would stop using it until I tried this Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.

Now, first let me say that the two sponges are very similar. I have found that they apply makeup the same way and the outcome looks the same, but what drew me to the Real Techniques sponge was by far the price. The price of a Beauty Blender is around $20.00 while the Real Techniques sponge was $7.00 at ULTA. That's a $13.00 difference when you are basically buying the same product. 

I have also come to love the shape of the Real Techniques sponge better than the Beauty Blender. The flat side of the Real Techniques sponge is perfect to get right underneath the eyes and around the nose. It also has a point at the end to get even more hard to reach places. 


                         

While I am going to say that I love the Beauty Blender, the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is the way to go. For the quality of this sponge, the price is something you can't beat. I would highly recommend this to everyone out there who wears cream products everyday.

*SALE ALERT*

ULTA is having a Buy One Get One 50% Off for these Real Technique Miracle Complexion Sponges until December 24th. Go get yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment