Sunday, December 20, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag December 2015



As a Christmas present from my grandma, I received a subscription to the monthly beauty subscription box called Ipsy. For only $10 a month, you receive five full size or deluxe sample sized products as well as a cute makeup bag. This was my first month getting the bag shipped to my home and I am in love with what I was given and am very excited for my Ipsy bags that are to come in the future.






Clark's Botanicals

Deep Moisture Mask










Pacifica
Power of Love Natural Lipstick
 


Marc Anthony Hair Care
Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Treatment



IT Cosmetics
Hello Lashes Clinically Proven 5 in 1 Mascara









Elizabeth Mott
Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer







Use the link below to subscribe to the Ipsy Glam Bag yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment