Saturday, November 28, 2015

ULTA Haul ♥


                                      

I recently ran out of my foundation and went to ULTA specifically for that product, but of course came out with everything BUT my foundation! I thought it would be nice to show you what I picked up. 







Bed Head Curlipops 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron
     I have always wanted a 1" curling wand that wasn't tapered like the one I have at home. This was originally $29.99 but was on sale for $15.99, so I just could not pass it up!












Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer $8.99
     This concealer is my HOLY GRAIL! I use it everyday for any makeup look I am trying to achieve. It's amazing.













Maybelline Volum'Express The Falsies Mascara $6.99
















Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge $6.99
     I have been hearing so many good things about this sponge. It has been in competition with the beauty blender for the past year and I was finally able to pick it up today. I will do a comparison very soon between it and the beauty blender!










NYX Eyebrow Shaper $8.99
     I haven't heard many things about this product but saw it today and wanted to try it out. My eyebrows have been hard to deal with recently so I am hoping this will help tame them.












L'Oreal True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator $12.99
     I have also heard many people raving about this product and really wanted to test it out. If you would like a review let me know!













NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil $4.49
     In the shade Milk
















Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Oil $22.95
     ULTA was having a buy 2 for $21 deal with the Sexy Hair products so I bought this and the hairspray below.














Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Volumizing Hairpsray $17.95
     My mom and I use this hairspray on a regular basis so I got this and the hair treatment above for only $21.





No comments:

Post a Comment