Sunday, November 22, 2015

Morphe 35o Eyeshadow Palette


I've said back in earlier posts, that I can find any excuse to go out and buy new makeup. My love for it is not healthy. So when I saw that the Morphe 35o palette was selling out within an hour of being restocked, I had to get my hands on it somehow. 


A couple of months ago, I saw that many youtubers, such as Jaclyn Hill, were raving about this Morphe palette. I didn't think much of it until I saw more and more people reviewing it and buying it that I just had to see what the excitement was about! I tried to order it earlier but failed twice because of the fact that it sells out so fast on the Morphe website. One day I was finally one of the lucky ones that got to the website early enough to order it!


I am being 100% honest when I say that this is already my favorite palette I own. I have only had it for a week and I have used it almost everyday. Although this is a warm-toned palette, there are so many color combinations that you can create. The shadows blend so easily and all of them compliment each other in their own unique ways. 

The best part about this palette is the price. You get 35 eye shadows for only $22.99 + shipping. That is a crazy inexpensive price compared to Naked, Lorac, and especially Viseart palettes. 


I haven't tried any other Morphe palettes so I cannot compare the rest of them to the 35o but I plan to do so in the future. If you are in need of a new palette, I HIGHLY recommend this one to you.

No Flash
Flash











1st and 2nd horizontal row
No Flash
1st and 2nd horizontal row
Flash















3rd and 4th horizontal row
No Flash
3rd and 4th horizontal row
Flash





5th horizontal row
No Flash
5th horizontal row
Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment