Sunday, November 15, 2015

DIY Christmas Trees

I am a Christmas fanatic. I love all things Christmas whether it is the food, the music, the spirit, or even the decorations! With Thanksgiving already being just a week away and Christmas coming before we know it, I figured I might as well start brainstorming on ways I can bring the spirit to my bedroom! I went around my home today looking for things I could use to remodel my room in a Christmas themed way. I went to our "junk room" and came out with three orange plastic cones and two cans of spray paint. What would I do without spray paint?

So what I did is very simple! I easily took the three cones and sprayed two of them silver and one of them gold. I let them dry and voila! It's really that easy!



I know it doesn't look like anything yet, but it is the way you decorate and use them that makes them come to life! I found two plain white ball ornaments and a strip of big ribbon we had laying around. I put the ribbon down and placed the cones in my preferred placement and then just placed the two ornaments around the cones. 




I am really in love with the way these came together! Something so simple can make your room/home come alive with Christmas spirit! I mean it is the most wonderful time of the year, isn't it?






No comments:

Post a Comment