Saturday, November 7, 2015

Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

I have tried many face powders in the past two years of my makeup obsession. I have gone from Rimmel Stay Matte to NYX HD Studio Finishing powder to even Clinique Blended Face powder! The Clinique powder has been my favorite since I first started using it, but with it being a little on the high end of the money scale, I usually share one with my mom. 


I have been on a search for that perfect face powder that will give me the look I am striving for. The poreless, creaseless, flawless skin that every girl wants to have! My grandma works in the makeup department at Macy's and her work friends told her about this face powder that they can't live with out. My grandma went out and picked one up for me and her, and can I just say that it is everything I ever wanted in a powder! The Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder is to die for. It is very inexpensive and you get more than what you pay for.



I know for sure you can pick up the Coty Powder at any Walmart or Walgreens, but that is all I know of at the moment. It retails for around $6.00 so you really can't do better than that. You get 65g of product in the container which lasts you FOREVER! The only downside of the product is that it has a very distinct and strong smell. Many would say it has a "grandma" smell, but I personally like it. Coty also has a fragrance free option if you do not like the smell. 



This powder gives me the matte look I have always wanted. It helps my makeup stay literally all day and keeps it looking matte. You get the poreless, flawless finish that you want.




*DUPE ALERT*



As I said earlier, I have been using the Clinique Blended Face Powder for the past few months. These two resemble each other in so many ways that you have no choice but to just use the cheaper option! The only difference I have really noticed is that the Clinique powder may be milled a little bit finer than the Coty powder, but that doesn't affect the way they look on your skin. The clinique powder retails for $25.00 while the Coty powder is a good $19.00 cheaper. You also get about 2x more product in the Coty container (65g) than in the Clinique one (35g).


Coty Airspun Powder (left) Clinique Blended Powder (right)
FLASH/NO FLASH



No comments:

Post a Comment