Friday, January 15, 2016

Ipsy Glam Bag January 2016




For only $10 a month, you can receive five full size or deluxe sample sized products as well as a cute makeup bag once every month! I love my subscription to Ipsy and am SO excited to share what I was given this month in my Glam Bag! 

This was the super cute makeup bag that was given this month! These are such a cute thing to collect and to have nearby when you need a small bag to carry products in.






V-Luxe 
Eyelashes With Mini Lash Glue
This was one of my favorite things I received! Eyelashes are always a good thing to have to enhance any eye look.






J Cat Beauty 
Blinkle Shimmer Eye shadow 
An eye shadow is another amazing thing to get. Especially this one! I swatched it on my hand and it was so pigmented. I am so excited to use it!





Beau Gachis Paris 
Smudge Eye shadow Brush
One of the most amazing things about Ipsy is that you can get a makeup brush included in it! I am so excited about this eye shadow brush. It is so firm and you can tell it is such great quality.





theBalm Cosmetics 
Mr. Write Eyeliner
This is such a beautiful Copper eyeliner. It went on so smoothly and definitely an exciting thing to get in my bag!






tucker ashley 
Advanced Peptide Eye Complex
This is said to target dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines while moisturizing the delicate eye area. This is also another great thing to have!
Use the link below to subscribe to the Ipsy Glam Bag yourself



 

No comments:

Post a Comment