Sunday, January 10, 2016

Eyeshadow Tutorial : Natural Daytime

















This eye look has got to be one of my favorites! It is so simple yet it adds so much to your appearance. The browns in the crease give your eyes a look of dimension while making your eye color pop! It is so simple and easy to achieve. 

1. I started off, of course, priming my eye lids with the Mac Paint Pot in the shade Soft Ocre. I then applied my transition shade onto my crease. I used the shade Lt. Brown from the Lorac Pro 2 palette. I made sure to blend this as well as I could using a fluffy brush.






2. I began to darken up my crease by using various shades of brown in the Morphe 35O palette. Try and keep the eye shadows on your crease only. If it gets a little messy and falls onto your lid, that is fine because we will be cleaning the lid in a little bit.







3. This is the only tricky part in this look. I used a very small and flat eye shadow brush and dipped it in my Mac Paint Pot. You can easily use a very light concealer for this. It will give you the same effect. I began to carve out my lid using the product on the brush. You can pretend it is an eye shadow and just place it on your entire lid from the inner lid to the outer lid. Keep this away from your crease. This will give the effect of a "cut crease". 





4. I took the shade Buttery from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made palette and packed it on top of where we just applied the Paint Pot/concealer.








5. For eyeliner, I made one simple line above my lash line using the Nyx Collection Noir Liquid Liner.










6. I applied the same shade I used for my transition shade (Lt. Brown from Lorac Pro 2) to my lower lash line. I didn't want to leave my lower lash line empty. After this, I applied mascara to my upper and lower lashes and blended my crease a tiny bit more. Blending is key - always remember that!





I paired this eye look with a brownish nude lipstick. I feel like what you choose to wear on your lips can always complete a very nice eye shadow look! This beautiful eye shadow can be worn on any occasion. It is so natural and perfect for the day time. If you want to wear this at night, you can always use darker shades in the crease. Thank you for reading! 

P.S. 
Excuse my eye brows! I need to pluck them desperately.

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment