Sunday, April 24, 2016

Naked 2 Palette Eye Shadow Tutorial


A few girls that I go to school with requested that I do a tutorial using one of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. These palettes a really common palette that many people starting out with makeup first buy! The only Naked palette I actually have is the Naked 2, so I created a look using that palette. I hope you enjoy it!



1. The first thing I did was apply Mac Paint Pot in the shade Soft Ocre to the eyelid. This is a good step to ensure that the eye shadow will stay in place all day. Next, I applied Foxy to the entire lid to set that cream and this will also help the eye shadows blend easier.


2. The next shade I applied was my transition shade. A transition shade is good to have because it makes it easier for you to blend shadows onto the crease. I used the shade Tease for my transition shade.




3. I darkened that crease up using the shade Ydk using a small pencil brush.






4. Using the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, I applied that to my lid and blended it out. I applied this because it enhances any color that you put on top of it. You will see that in the next step.





5. I took the shade Chopper and packed that right on top of that white base. The white color helped the shimmery color appear more opaque and helped its true color and potential to appear.






6. This is a completely optional step. It basically brings the look from a daytime look to a night time look! I took the shade Blackout and darkened up the outer crease to create more of a smokey appearance. I then blended it all using a big fluffy brush.




7. I applied a dramatic wing eyeliner using a NYX Liquid Liner. This is also an optional step!







8. For the finishing touches, I applied mascara to the top lashes. For the lower lash line, I took a brown pencil eyeliner and lined the outer half of my lower lash line and then smoked it out using a pencil brush. I applied mascara to the lower lashes and then I was done!











No comments:

Post a Comment