Sunday, April 3, 2016

All About Liquid Lipsticks



Lipsticks have been quite popular over the past 5,000 years. Women and even men use them to apply color, moisture, and also protection to the lips! The lipsticks most of us are used to are the simple cream stick held inside a plastic tube that you simply twist upwards and apply. A new product has come around the makeup world that may become your new favorite! They are called "Liquid Lipsticks". Tons of brands have been hopping on the bandwagon and creating these products which make it super hard for us makeup lovers not to buy at least one! Seeing the hype over the past few months, I decided to cave and buy a few to see if they were a love or a diss.





Tulle
Lumiere 2

Midi



I ordered three different liquid lipsticks from the brand Colour Pop which is a makeup brand that creates the most beautiful eye shadows and are actually very well known for their lip products! I bought the Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks in the shades Tulle, Midi, and Lumiere 2

   

  

Tulle



Lumiere 2


Midi



 I just cannot describe how much I love these lip products. I've always been one to love lipstick. I have always thought that some nice color on your lips can add so much to your appearance so I was very eager to try these and boy - I LOVE THEM. The "lip gloss style" of them is one of my favorite parts. They are so easy to just throw on and go with its' very nice applicator. The product just slides on your lips evenly and dries so fast that I didn't even have time to snap a picture before they dried! The first day I tested them out, I went a full 12 hour day which includes eating and drinking and did not have to reapply ONCE! Which is absolutely crazy if you understand how much you have to reapply regular lipstick throughout the day. I am just in awe with how fast I fell in love with these new Liquid Lipsticks. I will definitely be buying from different brands to see how they compare to these beauties. Colourpop also has a non-matte option called the "Ultra Satin" Liquid Lipsticks which I am eager to try as well!





P.S.
I apologize for missing an entire week. Easter time was very busy for me but I am back on track now! Thank you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment