Sunday, February 7, 2016

DIY Nail Polish Organizer/Display





















I'd like to think of myself as a really creative person. I always find myself in the dollar section of stores looking for things that I can use to create other useful items. I was recently at Party City with one of my good friends and it was like I entered into heaven when I reached the party-ware and serveware aisle. It was like I had an epiphany when I found the perfect items to create this Nail Polish Organizer!

I found these two Clear Plastic Egg Trays for only $1.49 and figured they would be perfect to place nail polishes in. Now, I have a lot of nail polish all tucked away into a little drawer. I have always needed something like this! I went home and found a plastic glass like the one shown that would work in place as a stand to connect the two egg trays together.



I then spray painted the two with a white spray paint. I thought the white would look awesome against all of the color polishes that would be displayed on it.



What I did next was hot glue the top of the glass to one of the egg trays upside down, and then hot glued the bottom of the glass onto the bottom of one of the egg trays. It was so simple to do.

                           

I placed all of my favorite most-used nail polishes onto the indents of the organizer. I also put marbles onto the top egg tray where that little circle indention is to add a little bit of extra beauty to it. I'm really impressed with the way this organizer turned out. It looks like it was bought at the store to use specifically for nail polishes. I suppose you could also use this as a jewelry organizer! It would work perfect for that as well. 



♥♥♥





No comments:

Post a Comment