Sunday, February 14, 2016

My Favorite Makeup Brushes : FACE

A lot of the time, the key to a perfect face is the tools that you use to apply your makeup. A simple brush can change the way your makeup looks dramatically. Here are my favorite face makeup brushes that I use on an everyday basis!

Foundation/Concealer


Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

I was never one who liked applying foundation with a brush. Before I started using sponges, I always used my fingers. This sponge has been my holy grail for both applying foundation and for blending out my concealer! I use the same sponge for both products and it works perfectly.



Powder





Real Techniques Powder Brush

I love this brush for setting my entire face with powder. It gets the job done well.










Just A General Makeup Sponge

You can find these everywhere. I know Ulta has a lot in different colors for only around $5. I use this sponge to bake. I simply dip it into my powder until it has a generous amount of powder on it and apply to the areas where I would like to bake. It works perfect for me!



Contour/Bronzer




Clinque Blush Brush

I find that this brush is the perfect size to fit where the hollows of my cheeks are. I use this to get that perfect contour!







Ecotools Powder Brush

When I don't feel like contouring and just want a bronzed look, I will use this brush.






Blush






Real Techniques Blush Brush

I use this brush to apply all types of blush.







Highlighter





Real Techniques Setting Brush

This brush is absolutely perfect to apply highlighter in my opinion. It's all I use for highlighter.





♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment