Monday, October 3, 2016

"The Remover" Makeup Remover Cloth Review


 This new product called "The Remover" claims to take off all of your makeup with just warm water. I read mixed reviews about this product so I felt like I definitely had to put it to the test. I went out and got one and I just have to say after using it for about 3 weeks, I have nothing but amazing words about it. 



The instructions say to wash and dry the cloth before use. After you do that, you simply run it under warm water and start to remove your makeup with the warm cloth. 



 I was definitely a bit skeptical going into this thinking how could one cloth and just water take off all my makeup. So, I waited to try it out for the first time until I had on a full face of makeup to give it a true test. Amazingly, as you can see in the pictures above, this one cloth took off every bit of makeup I had on my face. It took about 3-5 minutes to get all of it off. I was so amazed. The most time consuming thing to wash off is mascara but it's worth it. The cloth is so gentle and doesn't tug or hurt your skin at all. The shape of the cloth is very cool as well! Because it is a long oval, it's really good for rubbing your entire face at once, if that makes sense. I wash my cloth about once a week because I only use this cloth on the days I wear makeup (about 4 days a week). I HIGHLY recommend this cloth if you're like me and absolutely despise taking off makeup at night. It makes the job enjoyable! 


No comments:

Post a Comment