Sunday, March 13, 2016

Eyebrow Threading

I was always one who'd rather waxing my brows over anything else. I recently started researching which technique is the better way to get those perfectly arched eyebrows and I found the winner - eyebrow threading! 

In threading, a thin thread is doubled, then twisted. It is then rolled over areas of unwanted hair, plucking the hair at the follicle level. Unlike tweezing, where single hairs are pulled out one at a time, threading can remove short lines of hair. This technique causes the hair not to grow back for weeks because you are pulling the hairs at the follicle. So if you are one that hates tweezing, this is the way to go! 

I always heard that if you want a nice shape to your eyebrows, threading is the best option. While threading, it is very easy to create an arch rather than if you waxed. I decided to test this theory. I let my brows grow out for two weeks - it was very hard, but I succeeded. After two weeks, I went to a nearby threading studio and let them go to work! These were the results : 




















I was so impressed with the results. My eyebrows have such a beautiful shape that I have never had before. They are sparse in some areas but that is no problem because I am one to fill in my eyebrows on a daily basis! This is definitely a technique that I will continue using for the rest of my life! Bye bye waxing!


Things To Know Before Threading


  • Don't wear mascara! Your eyes are going to water like never before. Unless you want to walk out of the shop looking like a crying raccoon, I advise you not to wear any mascara.
  • Prepare for pain. It's not AS BAD as you hear, but definitely isn't painless. Don't let this make you nervous though. Once you see your eyebrows, you will forget about all of the pain.
  • Let the person doing your eyebrows know exactly what you want. If you want a nice arch, go ahead and tell them! If you want just a clean up, let them know!
  • For best results, let your eyebrows grow out for some time before going! The person doing them will have more to work with.


♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. I don't feel like they threaded as high up as the bumps go but I had my eyes close. Indian threading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous, that blog are exceptionally useful about cosmetics, design. On the off chance that anyone need to enhance magnificence then you can visit us once Eyebrow Threading near me Kensington. .

    ReplyDelete