Monday, August 8, 2016

DIY Gold Accent Vase

This is a quick little DIY that I created when I was just sitting in my room one morning. I had a simple glass vase that was just sitting on a shelf in my room! I had nothing to put in it so it was just an empty and boring vase with no purpose! I figured I needed to act on it fast to bring that little sucker to life. I went searching around my house for something that could do just that to that poor little vase. Spray paint? No.. Flowers? No.. Duct tape? YES!


 

























I found some gold glittery duct tape waiting to be used! It was perfect for that vase! I simply took strips of that tape and placed it where I wanted on the vase. It was the perfect addition to my room. I sat it back on the shelf and it was amazing how much it added to my bedroom

                       

It's definitely crazy what a little bit of imagination can do to something. A very quick and easy post but definitely one of my favorites!




No comments:

Post a Comment