Sunday, July 3, 2016

Purple Blue Eye Shadow Tutorial




I wanted to do a tutorial that is really out of my element! I am not one to usually wear crazy colors on my eye but I know that many people out there are interested in these looks. I created this beautiful look with a pretty blue that fades into a nice purple color. I used eye shadows from the brand Makeup Geek in this look today. Makeup Geek is an awesome brand for all types of products. I hope you enjoy it enough to want to recreate it!



I started off, of course, priming my eye lids with the Mac Paint Pot in the shade Soft Ocre. I then applied my transition shade onto my crease. The transition shade I used was Makeup Geek's Peach Smoothie.






To make the blue color pop, I applied a white base down to help bring out the color I put on top of it. I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in the shade Milk.






I then applied Makeup Geeks Neptune onto my lid using a flat brush. I packed that on to make it as vibrant as possible.







I added Makeup Geeks Creme Brulee on top of my transition shade to help the shade I am about to apply to blend out even easier.






Here's my favorite part! I applied Makeup Geeks Masquerade onto my crease and slowly built up and blended using a fluffy brush. My camera flushed out some of the color but it was a lot more vibrant and bright in person.





I took some liquid eyeliner and made a small line on my upper lash line.







Here's my second favorite part! I put on my favorite lashes by Ardell. These are the Ardell 110 lashes.







For my lower lash line, I simply used a pencil brush to apply the shade Neptune and then blended that out using the Masquerade color very softly. I then took a black pencil eyeliner and applied on my lower water line for the finishing touch.







No comments:

Post a Comment