Wednesday, October 28, 2015

L'OREAL True Match Lumi foundation

Recently, I have noticed that the L'OREAL True Match Lumi foundation has become quite popular. Coming from a person that can find any excuse to buy a new make up product, I just HAD to go out and pick it up.

I can't say I'm impressed. I guess I had really high expectations for it and it didn't meet them. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying it was terrible, just not worth the hype in my opinion. It looks great the first hour, but as the day goes on the product clings to the dry spots of your face, which for me, is around my nose and forehead. 

By the end of the day, I had red spots showing terribly and noticeable foundation clumps around my face. I love trying new foundations but for now, I'll stick to my all time favorite, Revlon Color Stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment